CHAMPIGNY-ST. ANDRÉ GERMAN MILITARY CEMETERY
(Die deutsche Kriegsgräberstätte Champigny-Saint-André)
GPS Coordinates: 48°52’29.5”N , +1°16’30.6”E
Champigny-St. André German Military Cemetery is located 5 kilometers South of the village of Saint-André-de-l'Eure, about 25 km (16 mi) south east of Évreux.
The burials come from the summer of 1944, as the Allies pushed out of Normandy towards Paris. It is the second largest of the six German war cemeteries in Normandy with a nearly 20,000 burials.
Total Burials: 19,836.
More information can be found by clicking here (In German only)